Monday, September 19, 2005

What to do?

Firstly, I thought I'd say that, while I was in lab yesterday, a couple of the others who were there were discussing what would win in a battle of the states of matter.

Just thought it was amusing :-).

It appears that there's an Anarchist general info meeting tonight, on campus, which is interesting, because I didn't know there were any anarchists on campus besides me. I want to go, but I have dinner scheduled with Scott and Chris. Grr. And I don't know how to contact the group to find out when the next meeting will be. Maybe I'll reschedule with Scott and Chris. :-/

And I have just had a conversation about Prescilla, Queen of the Desert and "Ping-pong Pussy."

Also, Hugo Chavez was on Democracy Now! this morning, which was interesting.

No comments:

The City Born Great - How Long 'Til Black Future Month?

The second story in N. K. Jemisin's anthology How Long 'Til Black Future Month? , "The City Born Great," is an exciting ta...