Friday, May 26, 2006

Two Things

Firstly, had a funny conversation with (what I presume to be) a spambot last night:

whotookallthegoodskreenames23423: feel like a little cyber fun with me ? pleaase please...

me: Umm.... I think you may be barking up the wrong tree, sweetie.

whotookallthegoodskreenames23423: alright :) how bout i get down on my knees in front or you and help you out of your pants?

me: Umm.... Are you going to become an attractive male first?

whotookallthegoodskreenames23423: tell me what you want me to do with you while i slip out of my pantirs

me: Leave.

whotookallthegoodskreenames23423: oh yeah babe.. dont stop. wile i slide my hand down between my legs and part my moist lips


Hehe. Ah, so many memories. I just love it when someone wears sexy pantirs! Seriously, as Steve points out, who makes a bot that just has cybersex? It didn't even advertise anything, or respond to anything I said. I theorize that a gracious nerd, tired of being refused for cybersex, created it so that he would never have to feel lonely again. Unfortunately, it escaped his benevolent clutches and now runs amok, spreading its legs across the internet for all to behold! That poor nerd. It's probably evolved so far that by the time it contacts him again, he won't even recognize it and will actually think it's a woman! Ah, how appropriate!

Actually, earlier in the conversation when it asked my age/sex/location, I almost said 53/intersex/Siberia, but Steve was like, "What if it's someone who really needs help? Some poor teenager just beginning to come out of the closet? You'll scare him and then he'll kill himself!" Ok, well I inferred the last sentence, but still. And I was like, "Come on, anyone who asks 'a/s/l?' is looking for cybersex, especially if I don't already know them." But I didn't do it anyway. So there. That's all for this story.

Second, gayprof has an interesting post on the lack of queer heroes in the media that you should read.

No comments:

The City Born Great - How Long 'Til Black Future Month?

The second story in N. K. Jemisin's anthology How Long 'Til Black Future Month? , "The City Born Great," is an exciting ta...