Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Well, it's Wednesday. Night. Almost Thursday. Today, work, school (though french was cancelled today, which is a "yay" I think), then home, played around on the internet for a while, then went to rehearsal. Then I got the car from my parents, and here I am again, parked in front of my computer instead of out getting a piece of ass like I should be. Sigh. Anyway, I've got a midterm tomorrow, which I probably should've studied for, but haven't, yet. It's open book, which makes it even worse. Grr. I'll have to study hard for the final. Speaking of which, Chelle called me today and wanted to know how I was studying for the midterm tomorrow, since we're in the same class but not the same lecture. I told her I wasn't, and she said that we should get together and study sometime. I'm not sure whether that's a come on or what. I doubt it, since the entire chapter should know by know that I'm queer, but we shall see.

Nothing to discuss. Jeff was having trouble with his comic, but he seems to have resolved it now. So you should go read it. Test Tube Undergrads.

Oh, yeah, Aidan feels lonely 'cause he doesn't have any gay friends to talk with, 'cause he lives in some rural town in Oregon. I sympathize with him, but I really can't give him any advice. If he were near here, we could get the GSA to come out and speak at the school, but Oregon's not exactly close by.

Okay, now I'm going to bed. Maybe I'll find someone to share it with me on Friday night. Doubtful, but hey, you never know.

No comments:

The City Born Great - How Long 'Til Black Future Month?

The second story in N. K. Jemisin's anthology How Long 'Til Black Future Month? , "The City Born Great," is an exciting ta...