Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Whee, rehearsal was fun! Sing, Sing, Sing is hard. Yep.

Jase has updated the post from 9:48AM to include a bunch more than originally. To be honest, I'm a little annoyed that he did that since he's responded to some of the things Pinky, Chris, Dusty and I have said. I would much have prefered a seperate response. But, it is his blog, and he's free to change it however he pleases. I'll respond further to his comments at a later time, since I've work tomorrow morning.

Oh, and kudos to him for posting something that is so controversial in the community he's in. My personal viewpoint is: we need people to say things that are unpopular now and again so that we don't forget why things are the way they are and why we think such things are unacceptable. (Yeah, yeah, not mine originally, :-p) That is, we do need to look at other viewpoints and take them for their merits (because sometimes there's something to the unpopular opinion) and examine and understand their defects.

In other news, Pinky says that the mysterious ASSG man (whose title happens to be Parliamentarian and name is Nate) may indeed "have the g." Yay! So, I think the best course of action is to be very direct and ask him to dinner or a movie or something. When I'm not working, of course.

Have a wonderful night y'all!

No comments:

The City Born Great - How Long 'Til Black Future Month?

The second story in N. K. Jemisin's anthology How Long 'Til Black Future Month? , "The City Born Great," is an exciting ta...