In the coming four years:
- more war, duh
- the war will require more money, which will lead to larger deficits
- larger deficits will, in turn, require more taxes (but not for the rich!
- consequently, the gap between rich and poor will grow)
- Because of the deficits and monies being channelled into the war, there will be less funding for science, education and the arts
- Because of lack of funding, scientists, researchers and such will search for funds elsewhere, resulting in BRAIN DRAIN
- the return of the draft, as swiftly as possible, and in a BIG way
- the eventual collapse of the democratic party (maybe not in the next four years, but come on, people!)
- more alienation of the world against
usthe United States
- Brazil's increasing importance in world affairs and politics
- privatization of spaceflight
- continued Imperialism and Globalization
Okay, well that's enough doom and gloom for now.