Sunday, January 25, 2004

I'll write about my weekend later. I want to throw out some guesses about this mystery poster:

Jesse (?? Prolly not...)
Dean (not likely... Why the "GOOD JOB BUDDY" if so?)
Eric (actually... one of my top guesses at this point...)
Kerry (The loner thing fits... but it's not really his writing style...)

Otherwise I'm completely clueless. I'm really not all that good at guessing games like this... Ooh, I know who I'd like it to be... Nate ;-) (he's still cute... even if there is Dean to consider... which reminds me, I need to find out from Dean what our relationship is... he'd mentioned one time that someone went around saying they were dating after like two or three days and it annoyed him a lot... so I don't want to do that... [We're not dating yet :-p])

No comments:

The City Born Great - How Long 'Til Black Future Month?

The second story in N. K. Jemisin's anthology How Long 'Til Black Future Month? , "The City Born Great," is an exciting ta...