Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Ramen: Cheap and tasty, but not filling or healthy

Well, I had my first EM exam today. It was pretty difficult. The first two questions were okay (I'd anticipated those, so I was able to do them), but the last one was a bear. Grr! So we'll see how I did.

Haven't seen Nathan again, though I waited for him today where I saw him last week. Ah, well, if I don't see him tomorrow, I'll email him.

You may have noticed the two new bloglinks over on the sidebar. Plotts, aka EJ aka Eric, was my best friend during 7th and 8th grades and part of high school. Still a friend, though I haven't seen him in about 6 years. Pizzuti is a member of the newly-neophyted beta class for DelPhi, so he's now a full colonist. Yay!

No comments:

The City Born Great - How Long 'Til Black Future Month?

The second story in N. K. Jemisin's anthology How Long 'Til Black Future Month? , "The City Born Great," is an exciting ta...