Friday, February 20, 2004

I don't at this time wish to comment on the drama surrounding the frat.

I do wish to comment on my mechanics test. The prof was overly generous, to everyone, and I actually got a 66, which was higher than the average of 61. So I'm pleased that I didn't fail as miserably as I thought, but unhappy at having to struggle with the problems on the test. It should've been easy and I don't understand why it wasn't.

This week was alright. I'm quite tired, and it doesn't end. Rehearsal tonight, tomorrow, hopefully I'll have a chance to go grocery shopping this weekend.

Bleh, I'm tired of writing for now. Some other time.

No comments:

The City Born Great - How Long 'Til Black Future Month?

The second story in N. K. Jemisin's anthology How Long 'Til Black Future Month? , "The City Born Great," is an exciting ta...